- Achieve 90%+ recycling rate for all waste streams removed from site.
- Set up and monitor on-site segregation to reduce costs.
- Effective carbon footprint reduction through Ecofficiency approved local supply chain.
- SWMP and monthly reports monitored and available through our On-Line Portal.
- 99.2% delivery success within 24 hours of request.
- 89.6% delivery success same day orders placed before 10:00am
Photo by: https://www.flickr.com/photos/13462353@N05/
Ecofficiency were tasked by Tolent Construction to manage all waste produced on site during the construction and development of new student apartments.
The supply of recycled aggregate was also required throughout the project along with bulk soil removal. Emphasis was placed on the site achieving a high recycling rate whilst reducing their carbon footprint where possible.
An initial on-site assessment allowed us to generate a SWMP and suggest appropriate options for waste disposal, this was monitored and updated if necessary on a monthly basis.
Ecofficiency comprehensive local supply chain allowed us to select the most suited contractors that could maintain environmental performance whilst being cost effective and efficient.
Throughout the development Ecofficiency successfully supplied disposal options for materials such as Plasterboard, Metal, Wood, Soils, Hardcore and Hazardous Waste which we identified as the main expected waste streams.
Service was key to ensure Tolent Construction targets and deadlines were met and in certain busier periods of the contract a commitment was made to achieve same day requests within 4 hours.
Ecofficiency supported the contract by setting a dedicated day-to-day account manager as a direct contact for the site team to place bookings and to maintain site service.
Our customer portal, EcoIntelligence, meant Tolent had access to all critical documentation to fulfill their duty of care such as licenses, waste transfer notes and reports.