Sainsbury’s Filling Station
- Mobilisation to site within 24-hours notice.
- 1-working day turnaround for providing test results and supplementary report.
- Testing regime enabled successful segregation of Non-hazardous/Hazardous waste ground.
- Efficient mobilization of resources enabled the removal of both waste streams without delay to clients programme of works.
- All waste materials diverted from landfill.
- 100% of waste materials sent for recycling.
- Accurate reporting and fully compliant Duty of care Package provided for all waste streams generated on site.
Photo by: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mwmbwls/
The site was a busy working fueling station and Time and space was at a premium. Up to date Chemical analysis was unavailable in the proposed location and due to a stringent programme of works it was essential that no delays were incurred waiting for waste classification test data to return.
Ecofficiency were asked to provide site soil testing services to identify the waste classification of material arsisng from site excavations. Results were required the following day to avoid costly delays.
Removal options were provided to accommodate the various waste classifications identified.
Ecofficiency provided a full turnkey soil testing contaminated management service for our customer.
A Site Engineer was dedicated to the project from taking soil samples through to supervison of removing waste materias from site.
On site supervision of the waste segregation, excavation and removal process meant that our customer was reassured that all measures were being taken to carry out the work efficiently and to assure compliance.
Accurate ongoing waste management reporting ensured that the customer was able to successfully monitor ongoing costs and sustainability targets.