Job Opportunity – Customer Service Advisor
Ecofficiency Ltd are looking to recruit a Customer Service Adviser to join their busy Operations Team, based in Finningley, Doncaster. The role is a good opportunity within a growing department & business that covers a variety of roles and offers the chance of long term progression.
This is a permanent full time role working Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm - 42.5 hours per week.
Salary £8.91 p/h + Company Bonus Scheme.
The role includes;
- Customer Service: Taking orders from clients and sites.
- Transport: Creating bookings and liaising with site agents on a daily basis.
- Account Management: Ensuring all data input is correct and all procedures followed start to finish.
- Account Management: Ensuring the best level of service is provided to all clients and expectations are filled.
- Compliance: Assisting in ensuring that supply chain meets compliance requirements.
- Accounts: Assist in query resolution.
- Excellent phone manner & customer service skills required (experience preferable)
- Highly Driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work good under pressure
- Good organisational skills & Punctual
- Ideal candidate to take pride in work and is thorough at completing tasks
- Good understanding of Microsoft based programme's and computer literate.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team.
COVID-19 considerations: Ecofficiency have a full COVID19 Policy which all employee's must abide by during this pandemic. As a company we have Perspex screens in the office, hand sanitiser stations, signage and disposable cups & cutlery. Weekly testing is also carried out.
How to Apply: